Union Government launched Healthy India Initiative magazine and No More Tension mobile app
The Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, J P Nadda, on 9 November 2016 launched Healthy India Initiative/Swastha Bharat-ek pehal magazine and No More Tension mobile App.
The initiatives were launched for promotion of health and to strengthen the health communications programmes.
About Healthy India Initiative/ Swastha Bharat-ek pehal magazine
- It will be a quarterly magazine.
- It will cater to health related information and raise awareness about healthy living.
- The magazine will cover different aspect of health including women and child health, elderly health, daily nutritional needs, seasonal ailments, safe medication practices and home remedies for healthy living.
- The magazine will be made available at all the government facilities up to the sub-centre and will be available free of cost.
- The e-version of the magazine will also be available for download.
- The current issue is in Hindi and English and the next version will be available in 13 other languages.
About No More Tension App
- It will help users to manage stress and will also provide information regarding stress, symptoms and its management.
- The application will allow user to measure their stress level and learn various techniques like yoga and meditation to reduce stress from their lives.