About The Courses
PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT CLERK EXAM PATTERN
QUALIFYING /PRE EXAM: (Objective Type)
- Time : 120 Minutes
- Questions: 200
- General Knowledge and Awareness (70-75 Questions)
- Numeric Ability (20-25 Questions)
- General English (70-75 Questions)
- Reasoning and Mental Ability (25-30 Questions)
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION: (Descriptive)
- Time: 3 hours
Hindi or Punjabi
- For every wrong answer .25 marks would be deducted
- To qualify for main written examination candidate have to score at least 40 % marks in the aggregate and at least 33% marks in each subject.
- The candidates, who quality the main written examination may further be shortlisted for typing / computer test (English) with minimum speed of 30 wpm.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified that type / computer test, if he / she commits more than 10% mistakes.
- The candidate shortlisted after the main written examination and typing / computer test will have to appear for a vice-voce test which shall be of 50 marks.
Register for Upcoming Batch
Please submit your details below.