IBPS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
- 1. Allahabad Bank
- 2. Canara Bank
- 3. Andhra Bank
- 4. Central Bank of India
- 5. Bank of Baroda Corporation Bank
- 6. Bank of India
- 7. Dena Bank
- 8. Bank of Maharashtra
- 9. Export Credit and Guarantee Corp (ECGC)
- 10. Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- 11. EXIM Bank
- 12. IDBI Bank
- 13. Syndicate Bank
- 14. Indian Bank
- 15. UCO Bank
16. Indian Overseas Bank
- 17. Union Bank of India
- 18. Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 19. United Bank of India
- 20. Punjab National Bank
- 21. Vijaya Bank
- 22. Punjab & Sind Bank
- 23. Any financial institution
No change of category will be permitted at any stage after online application. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- (i) An Indian citizen OR
- (ii) a subject of Nepal OR
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan OR
- (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to settle in India OR
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle in India, provided a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the government.
Maximum: 30 years
i.e. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1985 and not later than 01-07-1995 (both dates inclusive)
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Age Relaxation Allowed|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3.||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|5.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|6.||1984 riot-affected||5 years|
The candidates seeking age relaxation will have to submit the necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview to the IBPS/ Participating Organization(s).
III. Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2015): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification.
- I. Though the Preliminary examination is for 1 hour, the candidates may be required to spend about 2 hours due to various formalities.
- II. Penalty for Wrong Answers (Preliminary and Main examination)
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Question||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||01 hour|
|Sr No.||Test Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness (With special reference to the Banking industry)||40||40|
- (i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India.
- (ii) No request for change of exam centre shall be entertained.
- (iv) The IBPS can also allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
• Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for calculation.
THE MARKS OBTAINED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING THE CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW AND FINAL MERIT LISTING.
The combined final score is computed on the basis of the scores obtained in the Main Examination and Interview.